Friday 13 September 2013

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!!!!



Always wondered why I never really got a nudge from my inner self to keep going down the rabbit hole, pay attention to all the distractions & false flags, chase down ways to access a representation of my value etc...  This is actually a message from my inner self that none of these things are relevant to me. This is why I just BE. BE LOVE!!!

 I just have a knowing that there will be an energetic event & everyone will remember who they BE. The powerful creators we all are & that we can manifest anything we desire at the speed of thought as long as it is for the good of all. No need for any representation of value as we are the true value! No need for anything to represent our value! JUST BE & let things unfold!!

 






                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      IFLAYFBOL   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHEEKY PETE










1 comment: