Thursday 11 July 2013

THE STORM IS OVER







My niece posted this beautiful picture on facebook yesterday & it is actualy taken just behind my brother's house in Lynn Lake Manitoba. It is Lion's Beach on West Lynn Lake where we used to swim when I was younger.

 The picture seemed to really grab my attention not only because it is beautiful but the caption she used was STORM ON IT'S WAY.

 The storm is actually over & we are co-creating our new reality. So lets not focus on any of the old, we don't have to do petitions etc as this just keep the old in play. We don't have to pay any attention to any of the disinformation or anything else used to distract us. Let's just LET IT BE & allow things to unfold the way we want our new reality to be.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm not sure if you will be notified of receiving this comment, but I was wondering if I could obtain your permission to use this image of Lynn Lake from your post on the official Town of Lynn Lake Twitter profile?

    Please let me know - james(dot)lindsay(at)lynnlake(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete