Tuesday 9 July 2013

CAN WE ALL CO-IMAGINEER OUR ONEDERFUL NEW FREEALITY


What is our focus? Lets all leave the old paradigm behind where it belongs in the memory bank! Leave all the roles of the experiment behind, send LOVE out to ALL eternal HEARTS as we all remember we are all *ONE* We are ALL Eternal Essence Embodied! We are all very LOVING aspects of SOURCE. We are SOURCE. Source knows no anger, fear, hate etc. We are LOVE!! Let everything go & allow things to fall into place. We all have the same goal!! Co-creating our new HEAVEN ON EARTH!

A very dear friend that goes by Agent X has posted this & I think we should all focus on this:

No matter where I go, or what I am doing, or who I am with-it is my dominant intention to LOOK for and ALLOW the Joy and Expansion that I am wanting in my Life;   AND,  to attract to Me only those Beings, both physical and non-physical, who ARE in Harmony with my Joyful Expansion in co-creative exuberance of the [declaration, entitlement, and ACCESS of My Absolute Value] in each and every NOW to the Upliftment of All.
 

 Please repeat this statement daily, for the benefit of all...........end of transmission.



We are all magnificent Creators & we can C0-imagineer or ONEderful new FREEALITY

I FUCKING LOVE ALL YOU ONEDERFUL BEACONS OF LIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment